Long Distance / Easy Consultation
We understand that it is often inconvenient, time-consuming and expensive for patients to fly to our office for a consultation then fly back again a few weeks later for surgery. We have designed a program to facilitate your experience that will allow you to determine the options that are available to you with ease and understanding.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Make Contact
- The first step is to call or e-mail our patient care consultant, and request
- New Patient Application Forms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Fill out our new patient information sheet, and all other pertinent forms and return to our office via fax or e-mail. (The paperwork can also be mailed to our office with your do-it-yourself pre-operative photos – see below).
- Say Cheese
- Please provide clear, recent close-up photos. Photos should clearly show your area of concern and can be sent regular mail or e-mailed.
- Obtain an Assessment
- Our doctors will assess if you are a good candidate for procedures that you are interested in. You will then be contacted by our Patient Care Consultant who will discuss pre-operative care, costs, recovery, local accommodations and any questions related to your procedure(s).
- Schedule Your Procedure
- Read, Initial, Sign
- Shortly after your surgery is scheduled, you will receive a packet in the mail containing pre-operative instructions and procedure consents. These documents must be read carefully and all instructions followed closely. All consents must be signed in the presence of a notary public, and notarized (if domestic), or authenticated by an official witness (if international). If you have questions at this time please call or e-mail our office.
- Fly In For Surgery
- Nearby Airport: Panama City Airport
- For a map to our office from Panama City Airport, click here.
- We are located approximately 30 minutes from the airport.
- You MUST arrive one to two days prior to your surgery date. At a designated time during this period you will meet with the doctor/s and have an in depth consultation discussing all procedures. At this time you will sign your surgery consents (if necessary) – in the presence of your patient care consultant.
- We advise all patients that fly-in for surgery to spend at least the first night at an after-care facility thus ensuring any required medical attention necessary. In the days that follow we will see you post-operatively and depending upon the procedures that have been performed you may return home 7-14 days later. In the event that you require any medical attention after returning home we will refer you to a local physician for a check-up. Your health and safety remain our number one priority.
Click here to contact our Practice Manager. We look forward to meeting you and assisting in making your dream a reality.